Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the Chelsea Market is a MUST see in NYC

The Chelsea Market was a first for me when I went to NYC last weekend. I can't believe I waited this long to visit the market. IT IS AWESOME! There was so much fresh gormet food, and of course, one of my fav hotspots, Anthropologie! I always have to get something cute for my loft when I find one of these stores in my travels since we don't have it yet in Canada (hint hint).

The building has so much history and when you get to the middle of the market, stop and relax with a coffee from their gormet coffee kiask. They have excellent sushi, roasted brussel sprouts, and lots of fresh soup and sandwiches.


Almost bought this at Anthropoligie but couldn't think of where to put it :)

I am a big fan of Giada and Bobby! I also love them on the NFS - this show is addicting!!







The best part (for me!) was the fresh homemade bread and cupcakes. If you stop by, you MUST try a brownie or a lemon square (or two!) at Fat Witch






I love you New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment