Thursday, December 1, 2011

my trip to the farmer's market last weekend

I am new to this english environment again. After living in Montreal for the past 5 years, not knowing too much french has made me forget what it is like to live in a community you understand and feeling a part of something is the most amazing feeling in the world when you have been isolated for the past 5 years.

So, to my surprise, the Christmas Farmers Market indoor party was just awesome. To see and meet so many nice people selling their local produce, xmas crafts and goodies just made my weekend. And it also made me miss my family - a 9 hour drive down the long 401 :*(

I just wanted to share some pics of the sense of community this lovely city offers. BTW, I have been so giddy and happy to be back in my English hood again, in Ontario!

The raspberry scones are the best scones I ever had! From Art is In Bakery



No comments:

Post a Comment